Bangalore- www.alorica.com – 20/12/2022
Salary – 10 to 16 Lpa
ANALYST – FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
At Alorica, our focus is on creating insanely great experiences for customers online, on the phone and through social media. We approach it from all sides; from acquisition and sales to customer care, offering a suite of world-class customer experience services and technology including customer relationship management and back office support. We are proud to passionately serve clients as diverse as we are including communications, financial services, healthcare, retail and tech companies, many in the Fortune 500. Our team is vast and wide, comprised of 2 00,000 employees with thousands of work-at-home agents in 100 locations across 22 countries around the globe—but we call Orange County, the land of perpetual sunshine and avocado on everything.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
To manage all FP&A responsibilities including preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budget, month end review and variance analysis, provide support every month end close, and adhoc reportings and analysis.
Manages the processes related to financial support for one or more divisions or business units.
- Responsible for managing the preparation and production of financial information related to one or more divisions.
- Oversee and coordinate internal financial audits to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage the development of integrated financial analysis to include but not limited to revenue/ expense analyses, projections, reporting, cash flow, and payroll expense.
- Oversee the forecasting and budgeting process, verify accuracy of data received and analyze all deviations to ensure that variations are properly identified and explained.
- Develop, implement, and maintain new reporting applications to meet business needs.
- Oversee and maintain existing reporting database tools through knowledge of programs, tools, and processing report requests.
- Prepare analysis of historical and projected financial performance and key performance indicators.
- Conduct financial analysis of potential acquisitions, asset dispositions, capital structure alternatives, investments, and strategic initiatives.
- Conduct industry and comparable company analysis to examine the positions and performance of the company relative to its peers.
- Conduct efficiency studies to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide cost control by analyzing costs and implementing cost saving solutions.
- Trend analysis to identify core financial and operational issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely filings of all governmental, statutory, client specific, and company reports.
- Teach and educate divisional management team in financial management principles. Drive financial accountability throughout division(s). May provide leadership, direction, and guidance to a small team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent in relevant work experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Master of Business Administration preferred
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Seven or more years of financial analysis experience preferred.
Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including SAP/Oracle preferred.
Knowledge and experience with general ledger functions and accounting principles including, but not limited to, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) standards.
Solid understanding of key corporate finance principles, such as NPV, IRR, DCF, CAPM, WACC, and multiple valuation analysis.