Gurgaon – www.cvent.com – 20/01/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
- Cvent Holding Corp. is a publicly held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. Cvent offers web-based software for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, including online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite, and attendee engagement. The company also offers software for hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel business and attract group business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
Standardize and automate financial reports, metrics, sales rep performance dashboards etc.
Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions and explain it over to implementation team.
- Understand current processes, identify process improvement opportunities, and recommend industry best practice.
- Review and validate financial data migration between CRM systems of newly acquired companies.
- Be an expert on current systems that source key information required to report on business performance.
- Perform quality checks on salesforce financial data, identify process gaps and work with CRM and sales operations teams to resolve issues.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5-7 years of experience in FP&A, PMO, sales operations or data analytics role, preferably for a cloud-based company.
- Candidates with financial project management experience preferred.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of SQL, Snowflakes, Macros and VBA preferred.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage, consolidate and analyze data from multiple, disparate data sources.
- Self-starter who is action oriented, possesses a strong sense of urgency and demonstrates out-of-the-box & critical thinking.
- Ability to prioritize competing assignments and comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment.