Gurgaon – www.fintoo.in – 29/06/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Sr. Wealth Manager
- Fintoo (Formerly Financial Hospital), Established in 2015 in Mumbai. We have assisted over 92,000 clients, comprising families, Indian residents, NRIs and ultra-high net worth individuals with our assisted financial advisory and consultancy services. We are a SEBI registered Investment Advisor having Robo Wealth and Tax Advisory, platform (web & mobile) that offers Wealth Advisory, Retirement Planning and Tax planning solution followed by investment execution to complete the entire circle.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Provide Ethical Advisory related to Financial Planning, Tax Planning, Retirement Planning and other allied services.
- Private Wealth Management of existing and new clients with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Plan based on the risk appetite, goals, time horizon of clients.
- Enhancement of Book size by acquiring new HNI & UHNI clients.
- Should have handled an AUM of more than 30Cr.
- Bachelor Degree /Master’s degree in Finance field or relevant field.
- Certificate course in Finance Planning/CWM will be an added advantage.
- NISM XA and XB certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should possess excellent communication skills and should be presentable.
- Should have thorough knowledge of financial markets & instruments like Direct Equity, Mutual Funds, Insurance etc.
- Should be able to analyse & work out customized financial plans for a client (training will be provided).
- Should be tech savvy to use tools for related functionalities.
- Should possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Finance domain.