Mumbai – www.icicipruamc.com – 30/01/2023
Salary – 3 to 4 LPA
Virtual Relationship Manager
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company is one of India’s premiere fund houses focused on bridging the gap between savings & investments. We strive to create long term wealth and value for our investors through our range of simple and relevant investment solutions. Founded in 1993 as ICICI Asset Management Company, the joint venture between ICICI Bank, a well-known, trusted name in financial services in India and Prudential Plc, one of UK’s largest players in the financial services sector, established ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company in the year 1998. Over the last two decades, we have focused on transforming the financial landscape in the country through product innovation and consistent, sustained risk adjusted performance. Today, we are an ideal mix of investment expertise, resource bandwidth & process orientation.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Generate business from the mapped customer base and building relationship with existing customers.
- Risk Profiling of investors & then build financial plan accordingly
- Increase the AUM book by 20% in a year.
- Acquisition of new investors through referrals and lead generation campaigns
- Servicing and cross selling of various funds. Retention of money through fund house views and knowledge update on market.
- Segmenting the investors based on their age, geography, etc and recommending the products based on their risk appetite.
- Achieving Productivity targets on monthly and YTD basis.
- Ensuring strict adherence to service and quality benchmarks, and world class service experience for customers.
- Enhancing Knowledge through market news, outlook and other online & offline knowledge resources.
- Anticipating, understanding and addressing the changing needs of customers.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduates or Postgraduates with 6 months to 2 years’ experience or more in Banking, Insurance, Broking, NBFC’s, AMC, Securities.