Bangalore – www.peakalpha.com – 30/10/2021
Salary – 5 LPA (fixed + variable)
- Wealth management and financial advisory
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Creating and managing tailor-made portfolios for clients that meet their financial needs and requirements.
- Providing timely and sound financial advice to maximize client benefits.
- Ensuring active client engagement and participation in financial planning through after sale service and client outreach.
- Generating revenues through aligning appropriate financial instruments to meet client’s financial goals.
- Acquiring new clients through referrals and innovative marketing initiatives.
- Representing the organization in public and corporate sponsored events.
- Post Graduate in any discipline
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- The ability to network and establish relationship with clients
- Research and analytical skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Willingness to try new ideas and take calculated risks
- Ability to engage with people and build deep and high quality relationships