Finogent Advisory LLP
Delhi – www.finogentadvisory.com – 08/12/2021
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Convert your dreams into reality with effective financial planning services from Finogent Advisory. In this world of uncertainty and volatile economic conditions, every one of us wants to keep the family protected. A strong financial foundation for positive financial outcomes can secure you as well as the future of your family. We have qualified and expert financial planners to help you develop a strong strategy that can meet your financial goal. After considering your requirements, we’ll put together a detailed and personalized plan to safeguard your wealth.
To ensure you meet your financial goals, Finogent Advisory uses the top line of technology, skills, and processes to tailor the plan that suits well as per your requirements. Our wealth management services can help you start your financial journey while you remain focused on building your career. Our experts can guide you with the path that can help you achieve your financial goals with limited income.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Devise and optimise Model Portfolio, across Indian & Global Assets, including financial assets, alternative assets, etc.
- Identifying investment opportunities & run back-testing.
- Review client’s portfolio and recommend actionable.
- Make detailed analysis and reports for publication.
- Conduct Sector and Industry Analysis and publish reports and actionable.
- Conduct thorough research in the Pre IPO, Unlisted Space and devise investment strategy.
- Follow up Monetary Policy Review and publish analysis of the same.
- Make Financial Models (excel spreadsheet skills) for Company Analysis.
- Writing articles and research papers on investment and financial domain.
- Assisting RM/Channel Partner with Portfolio Analysis and allied research reports.
- Making presentations for the corporate events in the wealth management domains.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops, and other business development activities.
- Work with Marketing department to assist in devising marketing material and digital marketing campaigns, by providing requisite insights and content material.
- Work closely with the Wealth & Marketing team to plan out the marketing calendar and campaigns.
- Monitor the market response and curate the content.
- Graduate or post graduate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with careful attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills in a large group setting.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a group setting.
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, and able to work extended time schedule.
- Building & maintaining relationship with market participants.
- Extracting market and economy research and other information relevant to financial markets and wealth domain in order to build a strong information resource base.