Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bhopal – www.uponly.in – 16/10/2023
Salary – Competitive and as per market standards; Highly rewarding incentive structure based on performance
UPONLY FinServ is the financial services arm of the UPONLY Group started in the year 2022. We have more than 1000 satisfied customers through diversified products and Customized financial needs to meet every client’s expectation. Life is a journey, and we aim to provide security and prosperity in the financial aspect of this journey for our customers.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
Develop and implement strategic plans and initiatives to achieve business objectives and growth targets assigned to you.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to understand their financial goals and needs.
- Ensure the delivery of tailored wealth management solutions and services to meet client objectives.
- Identify opportunities for business expansion and revenue growth.
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire new clients and retain existing ones.
- Oversee the management of client investment portfolios, including asset allocation, risk assessment, and investment strategies.
- Performance Tracking
- Stay informed about market trends, economic developments, and investment opportunities.
- Provide market insights and recommendations to clients and teams.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial markets
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Compliance and regulatory knowledge.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities on leads provided by the in-house team and generate additional leads through self, referrals, and cold calling.
- Conduct in-depth consultations with clients to understand their financial goals, risk tolerance, and current asset allocation.
- Nurture client relationships and address clients’ questions regarding financial plans and strategies.
- Analyze clients’ requirements and recommend the most suitable combination of financial solutions offered by UPONLY to meet their short-term and long-term financial needs holistically and securely.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, providing ongoing support, regularly reviewing investments for potential reassessment, and keeping clients informed about updates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- With a strong understanding of financial products.
- Committed to providing personalized solutions to clients.
- Great at listening and problem-solving.
- High level of integrity and passion towards customer service.
- Good Communication Skills in English & local language.
- BFSI, Wealth Management,Finance Background would be given preference.