Edelweiss Wealth Management
Delhi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Meerut, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Jammu, Dehradun. – www.wealth.edelweiss.in – 29/08/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
The company is dealing in various financial services ranging from brokerage services to life insurance and general insurance, private equity and other investment-related services through subsidiaries. It has a network of sub-brokers and authorised people across India. It is registered with National Stock Exchange of India, Bombay Stock Exchange and MCX Stock Exchange. Initially, the company worked on private equity syndication, mergers, acquisitions (M&A) and focused on advisory services. In 2000, the company had capital mark of Rupees 50 million. It acquired Rooshnil Securities in 2017.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new IFA / Partner Acquisition of his allocated Territory.
- Responsible for profitability of the channel of his region across all the products offered by Edelweiss.
- Achieve the FY targets – Through Channel Sales.
- Ensure Online Sales / Offline Sales.
- Responsible for sales of Wealth Products through channel sales as per business plan.
- Monitor competition, identify industry benchmarks and integrate into Distribution business on an ongoing basis.
- Training of IFA / Partner / Sub-Brokers. Ensuring delivery as per agreed service levels.
- Driving business results as per the Business plan.
- Event Management – Seminars/Webinar / Workshops for Business Development.
- Coordinating relationships with key Sub-Brokers & End Clients.
- Travel and meeting with partner in territory.
- Min. Graduate / MBA would be preferred.
- CWM Certification will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min 3-5 Yr of experience of BFSI – B2B/ IFA/ Franchise/ Wealth sales of Wealth & Third-Party Products.