Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Kolhapur, Indore – www.tatacapital.com – 13/04/2022
Salary – Upto 12 LPA
Wealth Relationship Manager
Tata Capital Limited (“TCL”), the flagship financial services company of the Tata Group, is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Private Limited and is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non-Deposit Accepting Core Investment Company (“CIC”).
Tata Capital and its subsidiaries are engaged in providing/supplying a wide array of services/products in the financial services sector and operates across various areas of business: Commercial Finance, Consumer Loans, Wealth Services and distribution and marketing of Tata Cards.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Address HNI clients for investment requirements, through exclusive product bouquet and superior and seamless service delivery to assist clients in achieving their short term and long term investment goals via proper profiling and offering of Debt products, Structures, Equities, MFs, and Fund based Real Estate products and other Investment products.
- Assisting the development and implementation of marketing plans for acquiring new customers in the corporate space and formulating acquisition initiatives.
- Acquisition and Handling of a group of HNI (High Net Worth Exclusive) Clients.
- Profiling Customers and providing financial products to meet customer needs.
- Deepen the relationship by Cross-selling to mapped booking clients and Services according to Customer Needs.
- To Enhance & Retain customer profitability by capturing a larger share of Wallet.
- Ensure profitability of the portfolio: Generate high Income per Customer.
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria through cross-refer.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- CWM certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.